• After passing the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE) written component you may be eligible for a provisional practice licence if you meet the eligibility criteria set out by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.

    If you passed both the PCE written component and the Ontario Clinical Exam you are now eligible to register for an independent practice licence. Once your registration is processed, you are ready to practice physical therapy in Canada! Good news, you have your licence so you can now become a member of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.