CLINICAL COMPONENT WORKSHOP A
DETAILS - Workshops are postponed until further notice.
|Workshop Date||POSTPONED - New Date TBD|
|Location||Department of Physical Therapy|
|Cancellation Deadline||2 Weeks Before the Workshop Start Date|
This exam skills preparation workshop assists participants in identifying knowledge and skills that are required for successful completion of an Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) such as the Clinical Component of the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE).This workshop is focused on performance tips and study strategies. We recommend participants take this workshop as early as possible in their preparation, so that these strategies can be applied. The workshop will NOT provide “bridging” or “upgrading” content for physical therapy practice in Canada.
In the course of the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review performance tips and study strategies
- Practice practical OSCE stations with peers and gain feedback on personal performance
- Review personal OSCE performance on video
- Practice written OSCE stations and gain strategies for effective clinical reasoning
- Gain insight into how to read and interpret OSCE stations by creating and evaluating OSCE-style stations
- Gain a resource of study stations
- Gain a network of potential study partners
- Learn strategies for creating a study plan in preparation for the PCE Clinical Component
HOW TO APPLY
Start the application process with our streamlined online form.APPLY NOW
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Individuals who withdraw on or before the cancellation deadline will receive a refund to the credit card on which the original payment was made less a $75 administration fee. No refunds will be issued to individuals who withdraw after the cancellation deadline or who fail to attend.
Full refunds will only be given if the workshop is cancelled.